- Tokuden’s exclusive transformer inductively heats the pipe fitted with steam jet nozzles.
- Superheated steam is generated by supplying saturated steam into the pipe with the nozzles.
- This method minimizes heat loss in the pipe, saving a significant amount of energy compared to superheated steam generators with external heat sources.
- The D Series is capable of delivering steam at a nozzle temperature of 1200°C with the temperature control accurate to within 1°C.
Steam Jet Nozzles
Applying the large current generated by the special transformer to the pipe fitted with nozzles heats the pipe through the effect of Joule heating. This changes the supplied saturated steam to superheated steam, which is then dispersed on the workpiece with the jet nozzles.
The D Series is capable of delivering steam at a nozzle temperature of 1200°C.
Video of the Superheated Nozzle
Superheated Steam Generator with Nozzle Tip Extension (Optional)
Superheated steam can be generated even at the end of a nozzle several meters long thanks to a special inductively-heated pipe.
Pipe Cleaning Equipment (Optional)
When using the UPSS over a long period, cleaning of the piping internal walls is necessary. Cleaning is recommended once every three years when using pure water.
UPSS Superheated Steam Generator D Series Specifications
|Steam production volume
|Temperature at nozzle||* MAX.1200℃|
|Power supply||Single phase 50/60Hz 200/220V|
|Startup time||Approx. 20 minutes|
|Thermal efficiency||95％ or more|
|Control panel dimensions||W400×D(400+100)×H1300mm||W400×D(450+150)×H1400mm||W500×D(500+200)×H1600mm|
* The maximum temperature of D Series varies depending on the nozzle material and structure.
* The characteristic values above are measured at a temperature of 700°C.
* These products were developed with Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc.
- PLATEX S.r.l
- TEL +39-0331-542600
- FAX +39-0331-546259
- MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org