- The S Series can be connected to an existing boiler to generate superheated steam.
- Cost effective choice as existing equipment can be utilized.
- The S Series can generate superheated steam at a maximum temperature of 700°C.
- Thermal efficiency as high as 95% reduces running costs.
- Precise steam temperature control accurate to within 1°C is possible.
- It is free from the Radio Act restrictions* as its induction heating method does not require high-frequency inverters.
* Only applicable to the Laws of Japan.
- The S Series is equipped with casters, enabling flexible and simple installation.
Unique Temperature Control System
The S Series utilizes a PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) controller for thermal adjustments, automatically and instantly adjusting the controller’s proportional coefficient according to the steam volume and temperature. There is no need to manually change the settings to suit different operational conditions.
Steam Volume Controller (Optional)
The amount of steam output can be controlled in a range from 25% to 100%. The steam volume and temperature settings can be specified using remote signals. Also, control of the settings can be programmable according to the workload.
Pipe Cleaning Equipment (Optional)
When using the UPSS over a long period, cleaning of the piping internal walls is necessary. Cleaning is recommended once every three years when using pure water.
UPSS Superheated Steam Generator S Series Specifications
|Steam production volume||5kg/h||20kg/h||60kg/h|
|Power supply||Single phase 50/60Hz 200/220V|
|Startup time||Approx. 20 minutes|
|Thermal efficiency||95% or more|
|Construction code||Categorized as simplified boiler, etc.|
* The characteristic values above are measured at a temperature of 700°C.
* These products were developed with Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc.